|At Beaconside we aim to offer our children a caring and inclusive environment which empowers them to achieve their full potential. We wish them to become inquisitive, enthusiastic learners and confident, considerate individuals.|
We aim to…
· Offer a safe, happy, inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment in which children and staff are respected and respect others.
· Provide children with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world both within and beyond the National Curriculum.
· Build a community founded on excellent behaviour, tolerance and fun.
· Develop young people who are self motivated, self critical and who will become valued citizens of the society in which they live.
· Acknowledge and encourage an effective and constructive partnership between the school, parents, governors and the wider community.
· Nurture children's understanding of the world in which we live and their rights and responsibilities within it.
· Encourage a concern for the quality of their immediate environment and the wider world.
· Instill personal moral values and respect for cultural and religious diversity regarding people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance.
· Encourage the spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development of our pupils and actively promote fundamental British values.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: