|At Beaconside we aim to offer our children a caring and inclusive environment which empowers them to achieve their full potential. We wish them to become inquisitive, enthusiastic learners and confident, considerate individuals.|
We aim to…
· Offer a safe, happy, inclusive, caring and stimulating learning environment in which children and staff are respected and respect others.
· Provide children with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world both within and beyond the National Curriculum.
· Build a community founded on excellent behaviour, tolerance and fun.
· Develop young people who are self motivated, self critical and who will become valued citizens of the society in which they live.
· Acknowledge and encourage an effective and constructive partnership between the school, parents, governors and the wider community.
· Nurture children's understanding of the world in which we live and their rights and responsibilities within it.
· Encourage a concern for the quality of their immediate environment and the wider world.
· Instill personal moral values and respect for cultural and religious diversity regarding people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance.
· Encourage the spiritual, moral, social and cultural (SMSC) development of our pupils and actively promote fundamental British values.
Click here for more information.